Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 14:32:39 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        brett@lariat.org (Brett Glass)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, jkh@time.cdrom.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

Brett Glass wrote:
> At 02:20 PM 10/3/98 +1000, John Birrell wrote:
>
> >Maybe you'd be better off looking at other FreeBSD distributions like
> >http://www.cybernet.com/ (NetMAX), for example, and going out to tell the
> >world about them. My guess is that people subscribed to this list are tired
> >of hearing you have verbal tantrums.
>
> If you think that my messages constitute "tantrums," then you're missing the
> point. I'm calling for serious investment to stop an alarming trend that's
> getting close to the point of no return.

Sorry then, the more you rant, the more the point gets missed. Walnut
Creek is free to choose it's core business and the way it chooses
to run that business. You can say you don't like that. We've heard
you already! I happen to disagree with you.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137