Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 09:20:36 -0800 (PDT)
From:      cooldoug@hushmail.com
Subject:   Re: IE for FreeBSD Petition

<IE port to fBSD snipped>
>I loaded win/netscape6 last night. I seems to me that this is as close
>as I want to get to the MS or AOL look and feel. I thought I made an
>error and downloaded IE. Man is NS6 slow on a 486/100.

I d/l'd it too, just for grins. It for all the world *appears* to be more
java than native code.
Kind of interesting, but yes, pretty slow.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.