Date:      Tue, 5 May 2009 20:41:48 -0700
From:      David Johnson <david@usermode.org>
To:        Robert Noland <rnoland@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg hangs with drmwtq in 7.2-RELEASE

On Monday 04 May 2009 11:20:17 pm Robert Noland wrote:
> This generally suggests that the GPU is locked up...  Given that you say
> sometimes it locks up hard (usually a panic, that you can't see since X
> is running) and other times only X is stalled it might be related to
> this patch, if you haven't tried this on already.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/drm_radeon-copyin-fix-try2.patch

Nope, that didn't help. Still froze when I tried opening multiple windows at
once. I'm backing out the patch to get back to a clean state.

I also edited my xorg.conf to be closer to yours. No difference.

What information do you need to go forward, and how do I collect it?

p.s. I didn't have a problem with sources from RELENG_7 date=2009.03.13, if
that helps any.

Thanks for you time,

--
David Johnson