Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:32:23 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
Cc:        Doug <Doug@gorean.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to mount a CD.........in 250 easy steps

Vince,

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 08:32:32PM -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> I offer to help make changes quite often.  The last couple of times they
> fell on deaf ears and I have much better things to occupy my time with
> than chasing people around.

Sorry about this.  I try and make sure that any and all messages about
the documentation that are sent to doc@freebsd.org are replied to,
although some times it might take me a couple of weeks.

It looks like some of yours might have fallen through the cracks.  If
you're still interested, I'd really appreciate a copy of your last
message about this (or a pointer to it in the archives) so I can see what
we can do to help out.

Cheers,

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>