Date:      Sun, 17 Aug 2014 06:56:27 -0500
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions !!!!" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Flash plugin ?

one of my most haunted webpages is
http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=htx&product=N0R&overlay=11111111&loop=yes
to view local weather in motion .... when I just visited under FreeBSD
9.3, FF31, both 64-bit, it says it needs a plugin to proceed, but
doesn't tell me what plugin. I guessed Adobe flash & 'pkg install
flash-0.9.5', but still nogo (it was a WAG ....) .... any help w/ what
plugin or package I need to view this webpage ? TIA ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.