Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      martin.poulin@altavista.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   deleting users

Hello,

I have recently taken over administration of an old
2.0.5-Release box, and there are several user accounts
that need to be removed.  However, the "rmuser" command
does not seem to work in this release.  If I have to
remove the accounts manually, what would be the best
way to go about it?  I am assuming that I will need to
remove them from /etc/master.passwd, as well as delete
their home directories.  Is there anything else that
needs to be done?

Thanks in advance,

Marty.