Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:57:24 +0200
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Paul Schmidt <pschmidt5@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems installing devel/subversion

Hello,

On Tue, 19. Oct 2004, at  7:15 -0700, Paul Schmidt wrote
according to [Problems installing devel/subversion]:

> Anyone know how to resolve this?

That's because the subversion port hasn't been updated yet.
As a temporary workaround you could checkout both apr and
subversion ports as of RELEASE_5_3_0 which installs pretty well.
Certainly the port will be updated quickly.

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.