Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 07:26:55 -0700
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testers needed for Crynwr/Linux compat parallel TCP/IP code

We have got a submission of the patches needed to run crynwr/Linux
mode on the lp0 interface from Tim Wilkinson <tim@sarc.city.ac.uk>

Unfortunately I cannot test it, my cable is in a container somewhere on
the Atlantic ocean, and I have no machines to test with either.

If somebody wants to test this, you can either grab the diff from
PR#516 or send me email and I will forward it.

When someone have told me that it works it will be committed.

Takers ?
whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Just that: dried leaves in boiling water ?