Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:52:46 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sysvipc in jails + CURRENT

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Boris Samorodov wrote:

Hi,

> There is definitely some inconsistency. JAIL(8) at recent
> CURRENT talk about security.jail.param.allow.sysvipc and
> it is listed via "sysctl -d security.jail.param". But seems
> not to be used:
> ----- at the jail -----
> # sysctl security.jail.param.allow.sysvipc
> #
> -----

If you can use an old jail binary things should work for you for the
moment.  The jail(8) compat code that still supports the old syntax
but already uses the new syscall does not take the old sysctls into
account -  the problem you are seeing.

Alternatively you could try updating the jail by hand using the new
syntax and switch sysvipc on.

The bug will probably be fixed latest somewhen next week and I just
got back and have a huge backlog and Jamie will be back in a few days
I think.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.