Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:03:52 +0100
From:      "A. I. Sinclair" <aisinclair@zapp.ch>
To:        <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.3.0

Hi,

Is this just my error i.e. should I be specifying the Apache version?

I looked at the make file and thought it auto detected the version. A "note" of sorts in one of the ports file may be helpful :)

Configuring SAPI modules
checking for AOLserver support... no
checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... configure: error: You have enabled Apache 1.3 support while your
server is Apache 2.  Please use the appropiate switch --with-apxs2
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to dirk@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/usr/ports/www/mod_php4/work/php-4.3.1/config.log" including the
      output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good
      idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
      (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
Thanks/Regards

Abraham Sinclair

EmbassyLinks : http://embassylinks.com
CD Online : http://c-d.org
The home of the Diplomatic Community on the web.

European Tennis Network : http://euro-tennis.net
Online Shopping, Sponsorships and other Resources.

The AIS Project : http://a-i-s.org
The Alternate Internet System.

IRON : http://root-dns.org
Independent Root (Server) Operator's Network.