Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:12:24 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nikolas Britton <nikolas.britton@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's minimum memory requirements.

On 2006.08.28 00:19:40 -0500, Nikolas Britton wrote:
> I just tested the minimum memory requirements for FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE
> through
> 2.2.9-RELEASE using VMware 5 Workstation:

I been thinking of doing these tests myself but never gotten around to
it.  I think you should file this information as a docs PR so it
doesn't get lost.  I'm not exactly sure where to put this information
(probably in the FAQ somewhere), but it's certainly useful to have
around.

Thanks for doing these tests!

(Note: I don't know when I will find time to get this into some docs,
so if anybody else is interested in this please just go forward :-) ).

--
Simon L. Nielsen