Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:41:32 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   phy_mem_desc_addr initialization

I'm making good progress on my port to the first Juniper Octeon blade, but =
I am stuck with what the real format of the memory descriptor blocks pointe=
d to by phy_mem_desc_addr is. I can synthesize enough to get by, but I even=
tually fall over because all of the info is not there.

Can anyone perhaps print me out one from their Octeon board (an EBT-3000 wo=
uld be ideal if at all possible), or point me to some actual documentation =
on the fields?

Andrew Duane
Juniper Networks
o   +1 978 589 0551