Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:47:40 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 0.47 released

 |Well, the tiff header is funny. I did a rebuild of tiff34 from the
 |ports directory.
 |
 |fxtv wants to #include tiffio34.h but tiff34 port only gave me the
 |file /usr/local/include/tiff34/tiffio.h  (ie not tiffio34.h)
 |
 |Not tried the proprt port build yet. Any ideas?

No.  Could be somebody's just updated the tiff34 port recently.  The tiff34
pkg I have has a tiffio34.h, but it's been a few months since I installed
it.

I'll try a new tiff34 pkg tonight.  For now, just change the #include
reference.

Sure wish those guys would quit hacking version numbers in and out of
header filenames and include paths.  This header hacking is a pain.

Thanks for the build reports, and let me know how running it goes :-)

Randall