Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 15:12:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Nathan Dorfman <nathan@senate.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More floppy tape woes

When I try to access the (r)ft0(a) devices with mt, it says device not
configured, and the light on the drive blinks. Startup/dmesg says:
ft0: Conner tape
Before that it also lists the controller and floppy drive:
fdc0 at fdc0 at 0x3f0-0x3f7 irq 6 drq 2 flags 0x1 on isa
fdc0: NEC 765
fd0: 1.44MB 3.5in

Anyone who can help me is greatly appreciated ... derr that doesn't
sound quite right but you get the idea ;-)