Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:41:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Randy Philipp <randy@umbc.edu>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Status on Cyclades YeP support

I have been trying to install a Cyclades YeP card in one of my FreeBSD
boxes, but every time I try to boot with the new kernel with the cy
drivers, the machine locks up right after the messages for the serial and
parallel ports.  I have tried numerous changes, with and without the
"CY_PCI_FASTINTR" option, and various "cy0" device definitions.

Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to resolve it.

Randy Philipp
System Administrator