Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:44:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Raistrick <drais@wow.atlasta.net>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
Cc:        Justin White <justinfinity@mac.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewall config (CTFM)

> > no, the user _should_ making a point to see that configuration file. if
> > they're changing /etc/rc.conf, they should be reading the corresponding
> > defaults file. if they're changing /etc/rc.conf without previously
> > reading the defaults file, too bad.

I have to definitely disagree here.  The place to read would be
man rc.conf, would it not?

I obviously missed the first part of this...is the specific variable in
question covered in the rc.conf man page?

....david

---
david raistrick (no longer deep in the south georgia woods)
drais@atlasta.net		http://www.expita.com/nomime.html