Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 00:50:12 +1100
From:      Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
To:        current@freefall.freebsd.org, julian@freefall.freebsd.org, phk@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DEVFS ...

>We have to decide here:
>	either all the DEVFS stuff is #ifdef'ed,
>or
>	none of it is ifdef'ed.

>All things considered, I'm in favour of the last one, but at least DEVFS
>should be added to LINT by now ?

It shouldn't have been ifdefed to begin with (only commit working code, at
least when more than a couple of ifdefs would be required).
If it is ifdefed then it should be in LINT.
The ifdefs should go away when it becomes the default.

Also not in LINT and broken by recent changes:
	EXT2FS	(just some missing vm declarations)
	GPL_MATH_EMULATE (in LINT but commented out; fusword was missing).

Bruce