Date:      19 Aug 2013 00:39:45 -0700
From:      Apple  <no_reply@i-cloud.dk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Apple ID has been Disabled for Security Reasons!

   Dear Apple Customer,
            Your Apple ID has been Disabled for Security Reasons.
     Someone just tried to sign in into your Apple account from other IP
                                  Address.
   Please confirm your identity today or your account will be Disabled due
        to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Apple
                                 Community.
    To confirm your identity, we recommend that you go to [1]Verify Now >
                                  Regards,
                                    Apple

       TM and Copyright © 2013 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM,
                         Cupertino, CA 95014, USA.

   [2]All rights reserved / [3]Keep Informed / [4]Privacy Policy / [5]My
                                 Apple ID

   [i_safe.gif]