Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:27:36 +0100
From:      Nick Hibma <nick@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru
Cc:        Rohit Tripathi <rohit.trip@gmail.com>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hints on setting up usb cdma modem?

--Boundary-00=_pLLbJvKK9yLlK5a

You might want to try the attached u3g.c driver file. I've not been able to
verify that the switch mode command in it actually works as I have not had
a report back.

If your IDs for the unswitched and switched devices are not yet in u3g
and/or usbdevs please add them.

Let me know how things work!

Nick