Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 5:06:46 PM+0700
From:      "Richard Markel" <afwpi@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Wedding Conferences Newsletter

Hi

 Allow me to introduce myself, I am Richard Markel President of the Assn for
Wedding Professionals Int'l. This email is going out to 20,000 wedding
professionals if this email reached you in error or you are not interested in the
business of weddings please go to the bottom of this email and click on the
"TakeMeOff" link.  Some of you may not be familiar with who we are, I direct you
to our home page at http://Afwpi.com or to our mission statement at
http://Afwpi.com/missionstatement.html for  information.

 My goal is to keep you updated on information & events that affect our industry
and how world events may affect us. The events of last week will surely impact
our industry. During the gulf war we had many weddings that were in a short time
frame, I expect those needs will be very important in the coming months. I am
suggesting either a military discount or a similar special for those couples needing
it.

 There were some postponements for national conferences, to find a list of most of
those in the wedding industry go to http://Afwpi.com/wedproconferences.html if
you know of any that are not listed, please email me their contact information.
Please attend your industries' conferences!

 We do list all bridal shows on our site, one of the best methods for getting
wedding business. To go to that directory go to http://afwpi.com/showsusa.html if
you are aware of shows not listed, please either have the show promoter contact
me or give me their contact information.

 Please look over our association's information, we are only 5 years old and are
looking to be the resource for wedding professionals. Our membership directory is
at http://Afwpi.com/dircats.html Should you decide you would like additional
information on us please view the benefits page at http://Afwpi.com/benefits.html
Our membership fees are very low for the service provided: $175 for regular
members (professionals that target brides - not other wedding professionals) and
$275 for associate membership (professionals that make their living selling to
wedding professionals) To get our application either print out from
http://afwpi.com/memapp.html or email your postal address and we will mail you a
packet.

 We look forward to assisting you in your business!

Regards
Richard

Association for Wedding Professionals Int'l - Director
Bridal Show Producers Association - Founder
916-482-3010 / 800-242-4461
http://Afwpi.com

To be removed from this list click here:
mailto:Richard@afwpi.com?subject=TakeMeOff