Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:58:26 +0200
From:      Ivan Radovanovic <radovanovic@gmail.com>
To:        Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
Cc:        Jeff Sukow <jdsukow@gmail.com>, mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello

I am quite busy lately, so the only progress I made was creating some
test cases for FileSystemWatcher (it revealed some unexpected bugs in
previous versions of mono as well) - if somebody feels like working on
KeventWatcher I could provide test cases to help

Unfortunately I doubt that I will find spare time to work on this in
next month or so

Kind regards,
Ivan

On 08/29/15 09:09, Russell Haley napisa: