Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:46:59 -0500
From:      "Charles A. Plater" <ab3189@wayne.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make world failing

I have 3.4 installed, and I've used cvsup to updated the src-all and
src-crypto trees.  When I try to do a make world if fails.  Here's and
except from the output (the whole file is 6MB):

> ===> lib/libcom_err/doc
>
> install-info --quiet  --defsection="Programming & development tools."
> --defentry="* libcom_err: (com_err).        A Common Error Description Library
> for UNIX."  com_err.info /usr/share/info/dir
>
> install-info: unrecognized option `--defsection=Programming & development
> tools.'
>
> Try `install-info --help' for a complete list of options.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> *** Error code 1
>

> Stop.
>
> rattlehead#

What am I missing?

--
Charles A. Plater    | "Imagine the disincentive to software development if
Systems Analyst      | after months of work another company could come along
                     | Sep 1983, p. F2)

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this
address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US