Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:00:18 +0100
From:      John Marino <freebsdml@marino.st>
To:        Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: WITH_BMAKE: make: "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk" line 5137: warning: using previous script for "-depends" defined here

On 2/20/2013 12:46, Chris Rees wrote:
> Simon Gerraty has cleverly written some sed magic that makes the ports
> tree work with bmake.
>
> Hopefully it'll be ready at some point, but major testing will be
> required, since the ports tree has other weird behaviours of pmake that
> it relies on.
>
> I'm sure he'll announce when it's ready and we can get testing, but for
> the meantime I honestly wouldn't try it unless you enjoy debugging very
> weird errors!

In the meantime you should keep me involved because we've hit
bmake-involved errors that I am quite sure sed won't address.  Sure,
you'll get most of them (we basically did this too, translating the
problem modifiers during the copy from FreeBSD).  We still had a few
problems.  DPorts has the solutions in the repository.

John