Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2007 8:34:59 -0700
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        roberthuff@rcn.org
Subject:   Mozilla -is this port ever going to be fixed?

I do not know about that.. If there is a refusal to keep the
port in the tree then the folks at OpenOffice will HAVE to do something about it.

With utmost respect I would suggest that this decision needs
to be made at the highest level so that the crap is removed.

There is too much **** in the ports that needs tidying up and
this is one of the most blatant abuses.

It sounds like a game of chicken that is being won by the
"folks at OpenOffice" to the detriment of everyone else.

In my view the buck stops at whoever decides what is kept in
the ports.

david