Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:10:13 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        "Ken Ebling" <kebling@us-it.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: when will this happen?

         Actually, I like that Idea.  I'm definitely interested too when
this will happen.  Plus, I'd be curious if IPFW also supported filtering my
Mac Address.  If not, it should be something to consider.  IT would help
keep out pesky script kiddies who keep the same modem or nic card, but
constantly change IP's.  :)

At 02:49 PM 6/28/02 -0400, Ken Ebling wrote:
>will ipfw/dummynet ever support filtering by mac address?

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb