Date:      Sat, 10 May 2003 12:25:10 +0200
From:      Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working hardware page proposal

Eric Anderson wrote:
> I've thought we needed something like this before, when seeing the linux
> hardware database.  I'm not certain if it should be on the freebsd.org
> site (I would like it to be, so more people would find it, use it, and
> trust it), but I'd be willing to run it, host it, and write the software
> for it if I could get a few volunteers to help put data in.
If there would be such a site, I could commit the opinions about the
hardware, I see. I think many people would do the same, because
sometimes it helps a lot for the one, who wants to buy something.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127