Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2001 15:17:31 +0100 (CET)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Douglas Berry <doug@cnd.dundas.on.ca>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mpeg and rtsp

Hi,

On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Douglas Berry wrote:

> > Hi, has anybody ever got darwin or something similar to "stream"
> > plain old mpeg andio or video ?
>
> If mp3 streaming will do, see live.com's livecaster. It works fine
> here.

Oh thanks ;-)

I am more into video and I want to make video/vnd.mpegurl work with
rtsp. See examples at http://intra.b.lab.net/~uzs106/ , well this is http
streaming...

Btw, audio/x-mpegurl and video/vnd.mpegurl are now in apaches default
mime.types file. And the video/vnd.mpegurl extension mxu is eaten without
errors by newer Windows Media Players.

Best,

H.