Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 11:43:55 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We need more FreeBSD goodies?

    Joerg> As Brian Tao wrote:
    >>  Of course, I proudly wear my cute little Daemon T-shirt,

    Joerg> Hey, where did'ya get _this_?

Probably from below:

   To: announce@freebsd.org
   Subject: Come and get 'em!  New FreeBSD T-shirts available.
   Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 13:36:52 -0700
   From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>

   Walnut Creek CDROM has just commissioned a new line of FreeBSD
   T-shirts, featuring Tatsumi Hosokawa's "daemon walking out of a CD"
   image in 2-color process.  The text below the daemon simply says
   "FreeBSD", with a very tiny "Walnut Creek CDROM" in black letters
   below it.  Since they did the shirts, and the lettering is very small,
   I don't think anyone will begrudge them the advertising!

   The shirts are available in blue or white and come in Large, eXtra
   Large and "child medium" (a 10-12 year old child) sizes.

   Cost is $11.95 per shirt, plus $5.00 shipping and handling within the
   U.S. and Canada and $9.00 shipping International.  The shipping charge
   is per order, so if there's anything else you want to order from
   Walnut Creek (or would like to "batch" orders for more than one shirt)
   then I strongly recommend it as $21.00 (intl.) is a bit much to
   pay for a T-shirt! :-)

   You can order by check, credit card or (in the case of large
   institutions) purchase order from:

       Walnut Creek CDROM
       Suite D-899
       4041 Pike Lane
       Concord  CA  94520
       USA

	1 800 786-9907 (Toll Free Sales)
       +1 510 674-0783 (International Sales)
       +1 510 674-0821 (FAX)

       orders@cdrom.com		(email orders)
       http://www.cdrom.com/	(WWW orders)

   We in the FreeBSD group don't make any money from T-shirt sales, I'm
   simply posting this as a public service.  We're also not at all
   adverse to seeing more daemons on people's chests! :-)

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If you're at a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or
the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating
it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy
ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys,
let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say,
"Boy, these are good cigars!"  -- Jack Handey