Date:      Mon, 14 May 2018 23:46:53 +0400
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?Jaidyn_Kamdar?=" <order@sgprimerib.com>
To:        drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?Q?Tic=D0=BAet=23421660251=3A_=3Cdrivers=40freebsd.org=3E_14-05-2018_10=3A53=3A25_We_can_be_silent?=

Good morning...

Do not pay attention on my illiteracy, Im from India.I put mine malware on your OS.Then I thiefted all confidential info from your device. Moreover I received some more compromising evidence.The most important evidence that I received- its a video with your masturbation.I set virus on a porn web site and then you loaded it. The moment you selected the video and pressed play button, my software instantly set up on your Operating System.

After downloading, your camera shoot the videotape with you wanking,  additionally software captured exactly the video you masturbated on. In next few days my malware collected all your social and email contacts.

If you want to erase all the evidence- send me 970 united state dollar in Bitcoins.
Here is my Btc wallet address - 1BCdc5F2EwXcP6ri1cY9dQ69hzaLCSbmXn

You have 20 h. after reading. If I get transaction I will erase the evidence permanently. Other way I will forward the video to all your colleagues and friends.