Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Tiemann <btman@ugcs.caltech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fortune

	Okay, here's a silly question...

	I'm having trouble with "fortune". Going to /usr/src/games/fortune
and doing a "make all install" (after installing caesar and so on) seems
to install it properly; I can type "fortune" and get output just fine.
I've compiled with support for the "offensive" fortunes.
	However, if I use "fortune -o", it gives me a "Floating exception
(core dumped)".

	I was able to fix this once before, under 2.2.2, by tweaking
makefiles or something like that-- but for the life of me I can't figure
out what it is I did. Someone out there *must* have dealt with this...
can anyone suggest a solution?

	Thanks!

Brian