Date:      Tue, 27 May 2008 06:06:54 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Testers: bsdcpio

On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:30:35 -0700, Tim Kientzle wrote:
> I've just finished committing a new 'bsdcpio' implementation
> of cpio to -CURRENT.

Hi Tim,

This is fantastic!  Thank you for all the work you have put to
giving us BSD-licensed archive tools :)

> Please let me know your experiences with bsdcpio.

Are there particular tests you want us to run with bsdcpio?  I'm
using cpio a lot for copying stuff around, so if there's anything
particular you want me to watch out for, or something you'd like
tested/stressed a bit more, just let me know.