Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 16:23:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      lyn@gda-pr.com (Lyn Wazny)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   foreign publications

Hello,

I am with a PR agency in Boulder, Colorado which represents Xi Graphics,
based in Denver. As you know since their software runs on FreeBSD and Linux.
I am working on finding out more about foreign press opportunities and came
across your Web site with pubs listed in Japan and Korea. The covers were
shown, but no other info as far as contact was listed. Could you give me any
leads on how to get contact info there, as well as other countries? Do you
know of Unix/NT magazine in the UK?

Thanks for taking the time and letting me know of any leads you may have.
Would you like to be on my media database for Xi Graphics?

I can be e-mailed or our phone # is (303) 447-1190.
Best regards,
Lyn Wazny
lyn@gda-pr.com