Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:03:08 +0200 (EET)
From:      andy <andy@moldsat.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail

hi there!

A few months ago I cvsup'ed a system of mine up to 2.2.7STABLE
Since that moment my sendmail (8.8.8) doesnt't permit to
rewrite outgoing mail's "From" addresses for local users.
I can't get rid of this host name in "from" addresses.
(e.g. defined "From" address for my mailer is andy@moldsat.md,
but sendmail issues mail marked as "From: andy@faust.moldsat.md")

sendmail.cf is just generic and works fine with any other system.

Is there any kind soul to enlighten me?

andy
                     Kishington is real. The rest is done with mirrors.