Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:51:26 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Milo Hyson <milo@cyberlifelabs.com>, Help Victims <fight_terrorism@yahoo.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

This is not appropriate for -questions, so I've moved it to -chat

Basically, I'm confused as to what your point is?
Are you pointing out that all people are imperfect? Are you reiterating
the fact that racism is rampant across the world? Are you suggesting
that the world is full of insane people?

Basically, I see it this way. Violence is a sign of immaturity. There are
a LOT of immature people in this world. President Bush appears to be
intent on proving to the world just how immature the United States is
by rewarding violence with more violence. I hope the world grows up
before it destroys itself. Read your history, WW I took far less violence
than this to start. We're travelling down a familiar road right now, and the
street signs say WW III.

On a more FreeBSD related note, do you think this will provoke the US
government to create restrictions hurtful to the free software community?
Such as crypto restrictions, or new laws allowing the government to invade
our privacy as we use the internet? All in the name of "protecting the country
from possible terrorist threats?" Could pgp be outlawed?

-Bill

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services