Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 1995 08:52:49 -0800
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        peterb@telerama.lm.com (Peter Berger)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Questions; Observations

   I guess I can answer this one, too:

>Third, is there a written list of changes since 2.0-R?  I'd like to
>know if it's worth it to try to upgrade to the more recent snapshot.

   There isn't a specific list of changes other than the CVS log. The most
significant change recently was the merged VM/buffer cache.
   I don't recommend updating to the most recent snapshot. It has multiple bugs
that will result in processes failing all over the place. The most serious of
the problems was recently fixed by Bruce, but there are a pile more which have
been fixed but not yet committed to CVS; I hope to commit the remaining fixes
later today.

-DG