Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:25:39 +0200
From:      "Daniel Mester" <DanielM@EverAd.com>
To:        "'Freebsd-Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid + FBSD 4.2 + ncsa_auth module

Hey all,
i'm using Squid 2.4.1 ported to FBSD 4.2 - and i just need
authentication for access to my proxy. Squid FAQ says i need to use the
ncsa_auth module that comes with Squid release - and it comes if i use
the source and compile it by myself - but i installed the squid from
/usr/ports and this module doesn't exist nowhere on my box - what should
i do?
I was trying to compile only the ncsa_auth.c that comes with source -
but no luck - ain't so friendly with all this stuff.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

p.s. please cc to me.