Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:14:16 -0500
From:      "J.R. Oldroyd" <fbsd@opal.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi_toshiba.c enhancements for TOS1900

As part of some work to get insight into what was going on with a
non-working wireless device, I have added additional support in
acpi_toshiba.c for the TOS1900 HID and then added additional sysctls
for hw.acpi.toshiba.wireless_xyz, including wlan (wifi) and wwan
(3G/4G) as well as some unknown devices that appear in the ACPI of
two Toshiba laptop models that I have here.

These sysctls are working and can be used to turn on/off each
wireless device.  I also implemented a general sysctl that turns
all wireless devices on/off in one go.

I also attempted to get the Fn+Fx hotkey support working on these
models, but was not able to manage that.

I have not found documentation for this, so have been working from
ACPI dumps and looking at similar drivers.

The enhancements are at the URL below [1].

	-jr

[1] http://opal.com/jr/toshiba_l675d/acpi_toshiba.c