Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:22:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ali Nasseh <a_nasseh@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help me please,

hi,
please help me to overcome the problem bellow:

is there a straightforward way to download current
release of the freebsd?
does it work like windows applicatin? I mean that ,
"is there a large file, for example
freebsd.zip, that i can download and unzip it to my
computer, and the run the installation program, like
windows' setup program?( tell me about url addresses
for freebsd and it's free apps download).

if not, so plz let me know the way i can see a freebsd
box on my desktop.
and plz don't tell me about CD version, i just wanna
download it.

please send me your "clear" answer.
thank you
a. nasseh