Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:57:34 -0500
From:      Steve Wingate <s.wingate@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mplayer, Skins and missing files

I'm having trouble with the mplayer port. When I run it I see the following in the output before it opens:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "mcheck2.png" line 318

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path: "mcheck1.png" line 326

After that I get the application window with no decoration - see link for screenshot.
http://members.cox.net/s.wingate/images/mplayer.jpg

Whenever I try to change skins mplayer closes immediately. I have used my supreme powers of deduction to determine the problem is related to the two missing png files, but I have no idea where they come from. I've checked two BSD boxes and neither have these files.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Does anyone have these files I can get from them?
Does anyone know where I can get said files?

Work like you don't need the money
Dance like nobody's watching
Love like you've never been hurt