Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 2020 13:00:32 -0800
From:      Carl Johnson <carlj@peak.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Orb logo overwriting part of virtual terminals

Hello,

I am setting up a new system from scratch and haven't gotten to X11 yet,
but I now have four FreeBSD 'Orb' logos overwriting almost half of the
first 5 lines of every virtual console.  I have done little
configuration yet, so it looks like that may be a default configuration.
Has anybody else seen anything like this before?

This is FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT I am experimenting with now from the
2020-12-03 snapshot, so it might be new. I haven't done any
configuration of rc.conf or loader.conf yet.  The system is pretty
generic with an AMD Ryzen 3200G processor and its builtin graphics.

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org