Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:36:06 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   php-3.0.14 (loadable module) + Apache + FreeBSD

Hi!

Recently I've installed Russian Apache from ports, and wanted to get
PHP-3.0.14 working via module.

The problem is that apache catches 11 sig, and terminates with core
dumped.

I've located the problem -- if I ./configure --with-apxs --with-mhash
--with-mcrypt, I get sig 11.  If no mhash and mcrypt, everything is fine.

Both libs (mhash and libmcrypt) are installed from ports.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

/* Alexey N. Dokuchaev, more commonly   |                                    */
/* known as DAN Fe                      | email: danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru       */
/*                                      | ICQ UIN: 38934845                  */
/* Novosibirsk State University         | hp: http://inet.ssc.nsu.ru/~danfe/ */
/* Scientific Study Center Computer Lab |                                    */

A good conspiracy is unprovable.  I mean, if you can prove it, it means they
screwed up somewhere along the line.

					Jerry Fletcher from Conspiracy Theory