Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:53:08 -0400
From:      Gerry Freymann <lists@interpool.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Peter Elsner <pelsner@ravensclaw.com>
Subject:   Re: Moving from DSL to Satellite [OT]

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:06:15 -0500
"Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz> wrote:

|O|>Last I saw of Direcway, they used a proprietary USB interface
|O|>to their equipment that was Windows only.

 True, but now they have a DW6000 which allows you to chain machines
behind it without having to run their access software. I think that may be
a 2-way sat.

 I just got rid of mine because DSL finally became available. For the cost
of direcway, it's not all that good. Dial-up, if at all acceptable, would
probably be better ;-)

-gerry