Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:40:23 GMT
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Re: ports/69421: perl5-related distfiles are in common distfiles	directory

The following reply was made to PR ports/69421; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To: perl@FreeBSD.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/69421: perl5-related distfiles are in common
 distfiles	directory
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:32:26 +0200

 --==========67CEF1E328801C1B93FF==========

 +-le 22/07/2004 12:03 +0200, Anton Berezin a dit :
 | Synopsis: perl5-related distfiles are in common distfiles directory

 I've been thinking of that for a while too, but I never got up to send a PR.
 I agree with him that it could be good to have these distfiles there, but
 well, on another hand, you don't ever need to go into the distfiles directory
 and touch things by hand, I only clean it up once in a while with portsclean
 -D.

 --
 Mathieu Arnold
 --==========67CEF1E328801C1B93FF==========