Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:28:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        fs@freebsd.org, Michael Hancock <michaelh@cet.co.jp>, David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Subject:   HEADS UP Reviewers. VFS changes to be committed.

I've posted 2 times asking for someone to review these diffs:

http://big.endian.org/~bright/freebsd/in_progress/vfs-fhsyscall.diff

Am I to take it that silence is accpetance?  I'll be committing this
to -current tonight or tomorrow unless I get feedback.

See attached email for details.

thank you,
-Alfred Perlstein - [bright@rush.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
Wintelcom systems administrator and programmer
   - http://www.wintelcom.net/ [bright@wintelcom.net]