Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:44:01 -0500
From:      bsdnooby <bsdnooby@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good rentable servers?

Instead of getting a fixed IP address at my house, and having a noisy
machine running all the time - I think I might want to try renting a
dedicated FreeBSD server.  It would be used for running Apache, phpBB,
email, listserv, and a few other services.  I found several places that
have dedicated FreeBSD machines to rent, their prices seems to all be
$99 a month.

Is there a cheaper or better option?  Maybe a virtualized server or a jail?

thx!