Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:33:18 +0200
From:      Stanislav Galabov <sgalabov@gmail.com>
To:        Michael Zhilin <mizhka@gmail.com>
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>,  "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [BCM4718] Broken interrupts

Also, before doing that, you'll have to add:
MIPS_INTRNG           opt_global.h
to the end of sys/conf/options.mips

Adrian, we somehow missed that in the commit of
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5182 although it is in the last diff I had
attached... I'll put up a review for this on monday.

Best wishes,
Stanislav