Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 10:51:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        thille@chandelle.redbacknetworks.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: It appears the netscape3 port for 3.03 in version 2.2.5 is broken

 * I had problems because the file didn't exist.  I dug around on
 * netscape's website and found the english version of 3.3 gone, but 3.4
 * was there, so I changed the Makefile and files/md5 to pull down
 * version 3.4.  I pulled down both tar files and ran md5 on them to
 * generate checksums.  I have not built the non-gold version, but I have
 * built and am running the gold version.

Thanks, but the port is already updated in ports-current (which is
the same as ports-stable).  Next time, you may want to check
ftp.freebsd.org to avoid duplicated work.

Satoshi