Date:      30 Sep 2002 11:02:04 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com>
To:        MET <met@uberstats.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Gaim - KDE

MET <met@uberstats.com> writes:

> Am I missin something because the problem doesn't appear to be with the GAIM
> port, but with the gdk-pixbuf-0.18.0 port instead.  It fails to install that
> port saying something about illegal option -- i.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?

Oh, right, I remember that one now.  The system sed has been enhanced
to include that -i option, but the ports should be able to build
without it, if tweaked properly.  Depending on what stage the sed
invocation comes in at, you might be able to get it running just by
adding "USE_REINPLACE= yes" to the gdk-pixbuf Makefile.