Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:51:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USENIX 99 [was: Guess we've lost the server market too...?]

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> Great experience that. The feasting is quite nice too :-)
>
> PS: one just have to avoid 50 bucks/meal restaurants (semi-private joke).
> --

yah, that kinda sucked, but New Orleans is known for the locals taking
advantage of the tourists. They knew they could with us. *sigh* And it was
so expensive that Lorraine and I just ate one plate btwn the two of us.

(we were the only people that seemed to ask about prices beforehand)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"Wow, everyone looks different in Real Life (tm)"-
                                Nathan Dorfman meeting people at FUNY