Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:26:18 -0500
From:      David Fehrenbacher <dlf@tatnet.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD is Working Well..

Hi Folks:

Just thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that we're hosting a
very large and popular web site on a Pentium II (256MB RAM) Server
running the latest FREEBSD version, and since it went up on Sunday,
everything is working great!  The site for the Chi Chi Rodriguez Youth
Foundation can be found at http://www.chichi.org

Having come from a Sun background I was curious about Pentium-based web
servers so I decided to try it out.  I think you guys have done a
wonderful job, particularly considering the limitations found in the PC
architecture.  Feel free to use this information for your own purposes,
including the Chi Chi Rodriguez name.  Keep up the good work!

David Fehrenbacher
TATNET, Inc.
133 Defense Hwy. Suite 212
Annapolis, MD  21401